God punishes if you don't do your homework
VIEW THE SPOT
About Campaign Brief Asia
Campaign Brief Asia on Twitter
- Thailand's Suthon Petchsuwan helps 'Cheer it up' for Cuprinol via 18 Feet & Rising, London
- Great Guns director Ilya Naishuller goes insane again on Biting Elbows' single 'The Stampede'
- TBWA\Shanghai launches new McDonald's Beef 'Daddy' campaign promoting Big Macs and more
- Ikon founder Simon White appointed to STW media chairman role, Dan Johns departs CEO role with Ikon Sydney MD Pat Crowley to fill position
- Celebrate the art of lovemaking with 1500 dots
- Ogilvy Public Relations China promotes seven veteran PR leaders to its management team
- Unilever Axe Philippines is searching for the world's first Filipino to go to space via OPEN
- New print work from Ogilvy & Mather Mumbai promoting the forthcoming cricket in April/May
- Earth Hour is tomorrow and Leo Burnett Manila say light a candle and help save the planet
- Make your clothes feel happier by using Henko
House rules for commenting
Here are the ground rules for posting comments on stories: This site is a moderated blog. Comments that are seen to be more abusive than witty and/or constructive will not be posted. Obviously, we do not allow 'hate speech' or comments that are seen as a personal attack, defamatory, degrading or prejudicial to an individual or company. Overly abusive language also adds nothing to any discussion and will not be published. On occasions we will be asking people to contribute work, opinions and views on various topics - you are free to disagree, so long as you observe the above rules and remain constructive.